We are very excited to welcome new students to the Faculty of Engineering this Fall!
Although we are still unsure if we will see you physically on campus in September, rest assured we have some great programming and activities planned for you that promise to help you with your integration to university life.
First off, the Summer orientation sessions for incoming uOttawa students will focus on promoting your academic success and personal development. These virtual sessions will take place through the month of July 2020.
As for your Welcome Week, we are working on a variety of activities to help you meet other students and help you integrate the faculty. These activities include:
Icebreakers and team-building activities
- Play some fun games with incoming students from all over the world and make some new friends
- Develop new skill virtually with workshops facilitated by professors, current students and industry professionals
Student and professor panels
- Get the opportunity to ask your questions to current students and professors.
Guest speaker panels
- Meet industry professionals
- Learn more about your program and get the answers to all your questions.
Please make sure to check your student email for updates on Summer Orientation and Welcome Week. More details will be available soon.