Undergraduate Studies Office
Academic information for students
Newly admitted students
- Exam schedule: in uoZone (under Applications, select My Exam Schedule)
- Deferring a final exam
- Due to the specialized nature of its programs, the Faculty only allows engineering students, or previously admitted students upgrading their academic standing, to register for engineering and computer science courses, unless given a special permission.
Retaking mandatory courses
- If you have failed a mandatory course for a second time, you must ask for permission to retake the course a third time in order to be able to continue your program of studies. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca.
Upgrading academic standing
- Students can upgrade their academic standing by taking approved courses at the Faculty.
Forms and requests
|Form and requests||Deadline||Note|
|Advanced standing request||Before the beginning of the term|
|Attestation of studies request (PDF)||Allow 5 to 10 business days|
|Letter of permission request||
Fall - August 15
|Allow 20 business days|
|Permission for course scheduling conflict between two courses|
|Prerequisite waiver request||When the final marks from the previous term are considered official|
|Projects and theses - registration forms||Same as course registration|
Our office will be closed during the lunch hour as of January 22 to February 21, 2020.
Other closing to forsee:
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 17, 2020 from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Every Friday afternoon (12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.) starting January 24 to February 21, 2020
STE 1020 (map)
800 King Edward Ave.
Ottawa ON Canada
September 1 to May 31:
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 1 to August 31:
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Vice-Dean (Undergraduate Studies)
Supervisor of Academic Services
Student Experience Officer