Completion of Kindergarten-Grade 8 by summer 2018, depending on the program.
Please consult the table below for the grade requirements for each program. Please note that the grades indicated in our schedule refer to the grade that the participant must have completed this academic year.
Completion of Grade 8 or higher
- On-campus: University of Ottawa. 800 King Edward Avenue (SITE building at the University of Ottawa)
- Off-campus: For more information, visit the Off-Campus Satellite Camps page.
- Alta Vista
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (We offer free on-campus before and after care during drop-off and pick-up hours from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- $290/week ($240/week for 4-day weeks, due to civic holidays)
- Please consult our FAQ page for common questions.
- Summer Camps for kids
(K - Grade 8)
- Summer programs for teens
(Grade 8 - 12)
- Faculty of Engineering Secondary School
(Grade 8 - 11)
Fall and Winter activities
Workshops for groups
|Grade completed||JK-GR. 6||GR. 2-4||GR. 4-6||GR. 4-7||GR. 4-7||GR. 7-8||GR. 7-8|
|July 29-Aug 2||EngSci2||GirlSci2||MiniMed2||EngTech2||MakerGirls2||TeenSci|
* July 2-5 is a 4-day week due to the holiday on July 1st
** August 6-9 is a 4-day week due to the civic holiday on August 5th
*** Due to limited access to labs, EngSci5 costs $240 for the week
Last updated October 26, 2018 at 10 am.