Frequently asked questions
Faculty of Engineering Secondary School
Where can I find information regarding your school policies on: code of conduct, tardiness, plagiarism, dress code… etc?
- Please review our School Course Calendar for information regarding our school policies
Are the courses accredited?
- Following a 2018 inspection, the Faculty of Engineering Secondary School received credit-granting authority from the Ministry of Education. All students who successfully passed their summer courses in 2018 were granted credits for those courses.
- For 2019 summer courses, the school will undergo another inspection and as such it is in the process of obtaining the authority to grant credits toward the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
In what languages are the courses offered?
- At the moment, our courses are offered exclusively in English as the Faculty of Engineering Secondary School is registered as an English school. Please note, English courses can still count as a credit within a French school board.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Payments are to be made online, by credit card, at the time of registration. We no longer accept cheques or cash.
I am currently on a waiting list. Should I proceed with payment?
- No, you should not proceed with payment until we can guarantee a spot for you. Should a spot become available to you, we will contact you regarding how to proceed with payment.
Is lunch provided?
- On Fridays exclusively we are offering a free pizza lunch to all high school students (cheese, pepperoni, or combination). Students are expected to bring their own drinks and snacks.
Where and when do we meet?
- All Faculty of Engineering School students will meet in the STEM Complex (150 Louis-Pasteur Prvt), room STM 117 by 9 a.m. at the latest for their first day of their summer course. Students will then be brought to their classroom and will be expected to go directly to their classroom every day going forward.