Have fun with your kids and learn more about new technologies and coding!
- For children in grade 1 to grade 6.
- Parents have to stay for the program and are invited to participate with their child!
- STEM Complex, 150 Louis-Pasteur Pvt, room 117 (map)
- April 22 – Introduction to 3D printing (online workshop)
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- $15 per child (free for the parents)
- Please register each child, but you don't need to do a registration for the parent, since it's free for the adults.
Refund and cancellation policy
If you are registered and can no longer attend, you can transfer your registration to another family event of the same school year, up to 1 week before the event. Please email us at email@example.com to change your registration. Less than 7 days before the event, you won't be able to change the date of the event.
There will be no refunds issued.