Beat the winter blues with some fun Coding Game! Register for our online workshops and have fun with your kids while learning programming!
- For children in grade 2 to grade 7.
- Parents have to stay for the program and are invited to participate with their child!
English only, unless stated otherwise.
- Online - Workshops are hosted on Microsoft Teams
Events, Dates and Times
Optics and Sounds
- January 28th, 2021, 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- This workshop focuses on introducing children to the fascinating world of lights, sounds and waves. Join us for cool demonstrations and experiments!
Code your Valentine's Day game: Shoot arrows of love
- February 11th, 2021, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Use Scratch, a kids friendly software to learn about programming. Apply your newly learned coding concepts to create a Valentine's theme game! Fall in love with your new game!
- February 25th, 2021, 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Discover the world of rocks and minerals! Explore how we can use the rocks around us in our daily lives and their characteristics.
- Please register each child, but you don't need to do a separate registration for the parent.
Refund and cancellations policy
If you are registered and can no longer attend, you can transfer your registration to another family event of the same school year, up to 1 week before the event. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your registration. Less than 7 days before the event, you won't be able to change the date of the event.
There will be no refunds issued.