Looking for some science and tech activities to do at home with your kids? Register for our online workshop and have fun with your kids! Learn more about new technologies, science and coding!
- For children in grade 1 to grade 8.
- Parents have to stay for the program and are invited to participate with their child!
English only, unless stated otherwise.
- Online - Workshops are hosted on Microsoft Teams
Events, Dates and Times
- September 15th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. (for grade 1 to 5)
- Discover the wonderful world of animals. Play with a virtual Beebot!
Code mandalas with Tinkercad Codeblocks!
- October 8th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (for grade 4 to 8)
- Create cool designs using Tinkercad Codeblocks.
Code your Halloween adventures
- October 29th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. (for grade 1 to 5)
- Code your own Halloween story, using Scratch Jr. Download the game here.
Coding with micro:bits
- November 10th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (for grade 4 to 8)
- Learn some cool coding games to do with a virtual micro:bit.
Energy and Me
- November 18th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. (for grade K to 3)
- Discover the different types of energy: light, heat and sound.
Happy Holidays Coding activity
- December 2nd 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 7: 30 p.m. (for grade 2 to 7)
- Use Scratch, a kids friendly software to learn basics coding and create a cool Holiday project to share with your friends and family!
- Please register each child, but you don't need to do a separate registration for the parent.
Refund and cancellations policy
If you are registered and can no longer attend, you can transfer your registration to another family event of the same school year, up to 1 week before the event. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your registration. Less than 7 days before the event, you won't be able to change the date of the event.
There will be no refunds issued.