Outreach Programs jobs
Summer camps instructor - High school
Engineering Outreach is looking for high school students who are interested in teaching engineering and science to kids through hands-on summer camp activities. Camps are located on-campus (University of Ottawa), as well as in Barrhaven, Orleans, Kanata, or Casselman.
Contract dates: June 24th* to August 28th, 2020
*The start date may change depending on final exams.
Application deadline: Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
About uOttawa Engineering Outreach
Engineering Outreach at the University of Ottawa reaches youth, teachers, parents, and professionals through multiple programs, such as summer camps, workshops, events, clubs, private high school, and much more. Engineering Outreach inspires over 45, 000 youth every year in science and engineering by engaging them in hands-on activities and experiences. We also have specific programs for girls in STEM, at-risk kids, indigenous communities, and newcomers to Canada.
Why should you work for the uOttawa Engineering Outreach?
- Join a small, fast-growing team, of open-minded and enthusiastic young adults.
- Our group is open to new ideas. Make a difference!
- Learn how to incorporate technology into the education field!
- Acquire new competencies on developing Makerspace and STEAM activities.
- Create connections with teachers, professors, and staff at the University of Ottawa.
- A work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, respect, and appreciates, as well as facilitates a healthy work-life balance.
Contact us at adventures@uOttawa.ca
For more information about our programs, please visit adventures.uOttawa.ca