Studies made for you
Options with this program
This program is only offered in English.
- Heat Transfer
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Introduction to Polymer Reaction Engineering
- Membrane Gas Separation Processes
- Interfacial Phenomena in Engineering
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Particulate and Multiphase Flow
- Biopharmaceutics and Fermentation
Enhance your studies
Key research themes are:
- Materials development
- Process engineering
- Clean technologies and renewable energy
- Biomedical engineering
CO-OP is not available with this program
Scholarships and bursaries
If you are looking for ways to finance your studies, the Faculty of Engineering and the University of Ottawa offer a lot of scholarships that could help you fund your studies. The University also offers financial support to help students reach their full potential.
To find what fits your needs best, please visit the Award and financial support website.
Things to know
Are you interested in this program? Check out the below sections to get ready and ensure that you meet all the requirements before applying.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you need to:
- Hold an honours bachelor’s degree with specialization or a major in chemical engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 70% (B).
- Note: International candidates must check the admission equivalencies for the diploma they received in their country of origin.
Applicants must be able to understand and fluently speak the language of instruction (English) in the program to which they are applying. Proof of linguistic proficiency may be required.
Applicants whose first language is neither French nor English must provide proof of proficiency in the language of instruction.
Note: Candidates are responsible for any fees associated with the language tests.
Opportunities with this degree
- Chemical engineer
- Process engineer
- Petrochemical engineer
- Biotechnological engineer
- Environmental engineer
- Biomedical engineer