Work E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I joined EECS in March 2014 as an Adjunct Professor.
I have been employed at the Communication Research Centre in Kanata, Ontario since 2010 where I am a research engineer working on antenna theory and design.
I completed my doctoral thesis at the University of Ottawa on Antenna Shape Synthesis using Characteristic Mode Concepts. (Pierre-Laberge Prize, 2013).
- Optimal design of periodic structure based antennas (e.g. reflectarrays, transmitarrays). ·
- Theory and design of electrically small antennas (multi-resonant, superdirectivity).
- Use of modal methods in the design and optimization of a wide variety of antennas (e.g. characteristic modes).
- Effective use of optimization algorithms in the design of antennas (e.g. GAs, PSOs).
- Novel and efficient implementations of computational electromagnetic codes.