Entrepreneurial Idea competition — 2020
The sixth edition (virtual) of the Faculty of Engineering Entrepreneurial Idea Competition that will take place on September 24, 2020.
The first place winner will be awarded $2000, second place $1000, and third place $500. Best of all, your fellow students get to vote for your idea!
- September 1, 2020: Registration opens.
- September 16, 2020: Registration and proposal deadline.
- September 18, 2020: Applicants will be notified if they have been selected to pitch their idea.
- September 24, 2020, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.: Finale - Pitch to a panel of judges as well as your peers.
Competition eligibility requirements
- Individual entries : participants will need to be registered students in any of the Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate programs of studies during the Fall and/or Winter term.
- Team entries: a majority of the participants need to be registered students in any of the Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate programs of studies during the Fall and Winter term. For teams comprising only two individuals, this condition will be fulfilled if at least one of the two team members meets these eligibility requirements.