Simon Nehme Summer Entrepreneurship School
Our Entrepreneurship School leverages the growing entrepreneurial and innovative community at the University of Ottawa and in the Ottawa region. It brings together like-minded individuals from across Canada and other countries to collaborate on exciting ventures.
The school offers hands-on workshops and events, delivered by members of the entrepreneurial community as well as academia, covering ideation, pitching, customer discovery, marketing, sales and legal issues for startups.
This one-week school will help you:
- Develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn about startup tools and strategies
- Design and test new startup ideas
- Use innovative technology to address problems
- Learn the basis of prototyping and design thinking
The school will also allow you to meet and network with local entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial support services.
This school is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur
- A budding entrepreneur
- Someone passionate about technology and innovation
- A university student interested in entrepreneurship
Applications are now closed. For more information regarding the upcoming session, please contact us.
Some of the guest speakers and the mentors: