Undergraduate Studies Office
Academic information for students
Newly admitted students
- Due to the specialized nature of its programs, the Faculty only allows engineering students, or previously admitted students upgrading their academic standing, to register for engineering and computer science courses, unless given a special permission.
Upgrading academic standing
Students can upgrade their academic standing by taking approved courses at the Faculty.
- Academic forms and procedures
- Registration forms - Projects and Theses (deadline: same as course registration)
- Request for an advanced standing (deadline: before the beginning of the term)
- Request for an attestation of studies (please allow 5 to 10 business days)
- Request for a letter of permission (deadlines: Fall - August 15, Winter - December 15, Summer - April 15)
- Request for a prerequisite waiver (deadlines: Fall - September 15, Winter - January 15, Summer - First day of class)
- Search tool for exam schedule
- Deferring a final exam
Il you have failed a mandatory course for a second time, you must ask for permission to retake the course a third time in order to be able to continue your program of studies. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca.
STE 1020 (map)
800 King Edward Ave.
Ottawa ON Canada
September 1 to May 31:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 1 to August 31:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Dr. Marcel Turcotte
Vice-dean (Undergraduate Studies)
Academic Administrator (Undergraduate Studies)
Dr. Andrew Sowinski
Student Experience Officer