Undergraduate Studies Office
SITE building, room STE 1020
September 1 to May 31:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 1 to August 31:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Dr. Marcel Turcotte
Vice-dean (Undergraduate Studies)
Academic Administrator (Undergraduate Studies)
Dr. Andrew Sowinski
Student Experience Officer
Academic information for students
Newly admitted students
- Due to the specialized nature of its programs, the Faculty only allows engineering students, or previously admitted students upgrading their academic standing, to register for engineering and computer science courses, unless given a special permission.
Upgrading academic standing
Students can upgrade their academic standing by taking approved courses at the Faculty.
- Request for prerequisite waiver
- Advanced standing request
- Attestation of studies request
- Registration forms - Projects and Theses
- Academic forms and procedures
- Search tool for exam schedule
- Deferring a final exam