Engineering Information Technology Services
- The Remote Apps service is available to members of the Faculty of Engineering. It allows users to run lab software remotely on their personal computer.
- The Microsoft Imagine program (formerly known as DreamSpark) enables members of the Faculty of Engineering to access and download Microsoft software design and development tools at no charge. Note: The authentication will be done using your uoAccess identity.
- The VMware Academic Program is available to members of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and to students who are taking EECS courses. provides access to cutting-edge virtualization technology and resources in teaching and research.
- The Canadian Microelectronics Corporation (CMC) offers specialized software to its members. For more information on technology agreements and confidentiality, please consult the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Several software tools are available from the University's central IT services Software Download page.
Monday to Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.