Engineering Information Technology Services
- The Remote Apps service is available to members of the Faculty of Engineering. It allows users to run lab software remotely on their personal computer.
- The Microsoft Imagine program (formerly known as DreamSpark) enables members of the Faculty of Engineering to access and download Microsoft software design and development tools at no charge. Note: The authentication will be done using your uoAccess identity.
- The VMware Academic Program is available to members of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and to students who are taking EECS courses. provides access to cutting-edge virtualization technology and resources in teaching and research.
- The Canadian Microelectronics Corporation (CMC) offers specialized software to its members. For more information on technology agreements and confidentiality, please consult the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Several software tools are available from the University's central IT services Software Download page.
- The STE 0110 computer lab will remain opened 24/7 until April 14th.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5: pm
Saturday - Sunday
The Faculty of Engineering IT Service Desk is located in the SITE building (800 King Edward Ave.), 2nd floor, room 2-002.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca