Entrepreneurial Idea competition — 2017
The third edition of the Faculty of Engineering Entrepreneurial Idea Competition that will take place on September 28, 2017.
The first place winner will be awarded $2000, second place $1000, and third place $500. Best of all, your fellow students get to vote for your idea!
- September 1, 2017: Registration opens.
- September 22, 2017: Registration and proposal deadline.
- September 22, 2017: Applicants will be notified if they have been selected to pitch their idea.
- September 28, 2017, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.: Finale - Pitch to a panel of judges as well as your peers.
Competition eligibility requirements
- In the case of individual entries, participants will need to be registered students in any of the undergraduate (UG) or graduate (G) programs of studies under the responsibility of the Faculty of Engineering during the fall and/or winter term.
- In the case of team entries, a majority of the participants will need to be registered students in any one of the UG or G programs of studies under the responsibility of the Faculty of Engineering during both the fall and winter semesters. In the particular case of teams comprising only two (2) individuals, this condition will be fulfilled if at least one (1) of the two team members meets these eligibility requirements.