Undergraduate Office | Contacts
The office is located in the SITE building Room STE 1020.
Dr. Marcel Turcotte
Vice-Dean (Undergraduate Studies)
Academic Administrator (Undergraduate Studies)
Dr. Andrew Sowinski
Student Experience Officer
September to May (inclusively)
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June to August (inclusively)
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please consult the Faculty of Engineering’s procedure regarding final exam and requesting a deferral
Additional Information for Undergraduate Students
Newly Admitted Students
Special Students and Upgrading
- Due to the professional nature of its programs, the Faculty of Engineering allows only students admitted to one of its programs to register for engineering and computer science courses. Engineering courses are not available to Special Students unless certain criteria are met. Learn more
- Search tool for exam schedule
- Final Exam Schedule - April 2017
- Deferred and Supplemental Exam Schedule - February 2017
- Information for Deferring a Final Exam